Mallorca Hiking Program
Join us on day hikes on the best routes through the Serra de Tramuntana. You will be amazed by the incomparable landscape and learn countless details about Mallorca’s greatest natural treasure. Enjoy all this at affordable prices.
Characteristics of our walks:
- Walks on the UNESCO World Heritage Site
- lasting between 3 and 6 hours
- affordable and adaptable routes for hikers of all ability levels
- maximum elevation gain of 900 meters
- distance between 4 and 18 km.
- We walk all year round from January to December and are easy to reach by car, bus or train.
- Departure: Sóller.
- The price (excl. VAT) includes: guided walk in multi languages, free picnic (cold), insurance and complimentary transfer from the meeting point.
- Group hike from 55 €/Person or Private hike from 175 €
2-4 hours of real walking time, on tracks with little ascent, clear or marked branches, low risk factor (small slopes)
3-5 hours of real walking time, on irregular and partly unmarked tracks with a certain ascent and difficult terrain, possible risk factors (cliffs)
4-8 hours of real walking time, use of hands or jumping required, on irregular and unmarked tracks with a lot of ascent, by overgrown terrain, with many possible risk factors (danger during rainfall, possible rock fall, danger of falling at high altitude, landslides)
Legendary trail with nearly 2,000 crushed stone steps built by the Arabs more than a thousand years ago to bring olives down from the mountains to the local mills and an old watchtower against plunderers.
*Excluded to people with a fear of heights, knee problems and insufficient fitness level.
Special program on request
Other activities on request
Combine a walk with a visit to a wine cellar, oil mill, local cooperatives, botanical gardens, …